MICALERT Microphonic Perimeter Sensor Cable
Protecting Steel Fences Made Easy, Reliable and Affordable.
Microphonic Perimeter Sensor Cable Kits.
- Ideal for installation on Metal Fence, Palisade and Ornamental, Wrought iron, and Aluminum fences.
- Plug and Deploy - Ready for installation affordable kits.
- Attached directly to the fence without any conduit.
- No training or special tools needed, comes with installation manual.
- No calibration - The system self-calibrates.
- Maintenance free - 2 years warranty on the sensor cable.
- 22 Levels of sensitivity per zone easily adjusted with dip switches.
Dry contact relay outputs (NO or NC), can be connected to any alarm system/DVR.
Detect Intruders In Real Time At Your Fence Line
The MICALERT Microphonic Cable Fence Intrusion Detection System is a passive electronic intrusion detector system. The system is ideal for outdoor protection and can be easily installed on residential or high security Steel Fence, Palisade and Ornamental fences. The MICALERT microphonic fence-mounted sensor system is based on sensing types of frequencies associated with intrusion attempts while filtering ones related to weather conditions.
The MICALERT Microphonic Cable Fence Disturbance Sensor offers a solution for intrusion detection by the analysis of typical noise patterns made by a forced entry attempt. The system can recognize motion caused by an attempt to pass through the fence and disregard signals caused by weather conditions, preventing nuisance alarms.
The sensor is designed to be installed directly on rigid fences without any conduit.
The Micalert has a UV rated coating for outdoor installation and protection against all weather conditions.
The Micalert Palisade Steel Fence Sensor Is the ideal solution for protecting:
- Commercial and Industrial areas.
- Gated Communities
- Data Centers
- Water, Electrical and Utility substations.
- Car, RV, Boat or Equipment storage areas.
- Solar farms and Photovoltaic power plants.
- Self Storage facilities.
- Radio, Cellular, Communication antennas.
- Any fenced location.
Sensor Layout of the Fence Alarm System Is:
1. Sensor Cable is pre-cut in 500ft/152m and 1000ft/305m
2. Each Processor (Analyzer) can monitor up to 2 zones (spools)
3. Maximum length per Processor is 2000ft/600m of sensor cable,
2 zones of 1000ft/305m
4. Each kit also includes: A processor in a weatherproof enclosure
and sensor cable in chosen length.
5. To cover larger perimeters there is an option to combine
as many kits as needed.
Single/Dual Zone Microcontroller Module (LPU-303).
Operating Power Requirements: 12 – 15VDC 40mA @ 12VDC
Lightening Protection: Gas Discharge Devices on all Inputs/Outputs & Communication line.
Alarm Outputs: Intrusion and Line monitoring output for each zone. Dry contact relays with N.O. and N.C. contacts rated 1A @ 12VDC. Alarm transmission via RS-485 Protocol.
Power Status LED.
Alarm Relay Status LED.
Tamper Indication LED.
Connector: F type Coax connection Sensor Cable Inputs for each zone.
Enclosure: NEMA 4x, IP-66
9.5" x 7.5" x 2.75” (24cm x 19.5cm x 7.0cm)
Weight: 2.2 lbs (1Kg)
Environment: Operating Temperature: - 40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
Relative Humidity up to 98% non-condensing.
Sensor Cable & Accessories: Maximum length per zone: 1000ft (305m). Avaliable in spools of 250/500/1000ft (75/152/305m)
Diameter: 0.118” (3mm)
UV resistant cable ties (610 per Zone)
End Of Line Resistor card: Outdoor weatherproof Enclosure Box ultrasonic welded to the detection sensor line.
Options: VX-25: Weather Compensation Unit (for Multi-Zone Installation).