Seismo Unattended Ground Sensor Kit
Standalone Unattended Ground Sensor System
- Plug & Play Installation UGS
- Connects with Dry Contact
- Easy to Deploy and Operate
- No Training or Special Tools Needed
- Event Classification.
- Standalone & Invisible System
- 4 Sensors + Analyzer.
The Seismo is an outdoor ground security system, which can be integrated with any existing security or alarm system.
The Seismo system is sold with 4 sensing units with an analyzer.
Seismo is installed underground and is able to recognize footsteps and vehicles movements.
Seismo is resistant to extreme environmental conditions such as weather & temperature changes and can work in a large variety of terrains with no interference by vegetation or strong winds.
The Seismo Underground Sensor (UGS) kit is Ideal for:
- Communication towers
- Access routes
- Perimeter soft spots
- Detection ahead of the fence
- Open areas with no traffic
How it works:
When an activity is registered in the protected area, the seismic sensor produces a signal which is processed in real time through the advanced algorithm, identifying which type of activity has been registered; walking or vehicle and triggering an alarm based on the sensitivity level.
The Seismo seismic perimeter intrusion detection system has been developed according to the highest standards and is designed to work without any maintenance.
Seismo The First Affordable Seismic Unattended Ground Sensor
• User-Friendly: The system is completely plug & play, no training, no special tools needed.
• Reliability: A unique cutting edge machine learning algorithm. Seismo automatically and continuously calibrating to environmental influences, keeping the false alarms rate at an absolute minimum.
• Event Classification: The seismo algorithm classifies the threat and can be configured to different sensitivity levels for each potential threat (steps/vehicle).
• Invisibility: The Detector installed underground cannot be detected by intruders, and does not change the area’s appearance. This results in a system which can neither be bypassed nor sabotaged.
• Outputs: The sensor includes solid state dry contact relay outputs (N.O, N.C) which provide silent operation and longer operating life.
1 Sensor – 538sqft/50sqm - 20'/6m Diameter
- 3 Sensors - 1291sqft/120sqm
- Detection pattern: Circular (360°)
- Power supply: 3 to 24VDC
- Operating voltage: 3mW (1mA@3V)
- Outputs: Dry contact N.O, N.C, Optional wireless.
- Operating temperature: -22f/-30ºc – +158f/+70ºc
- IP rating: IP68
Dimensions: 3.74”/9.5cm x 3.74”/9.5cm x 2.24”/5.7cm